Friday, August 15, 2008

Taxes: McCain vs Obama

Now, I wish I could state that I am completely unbiased and impartial when it comes to politics, but I just can't. Although I do think that both candidates, and more genereally all politicians, will implement poor policies that will undoubtedly have a negative impact on our economy and its prospects for growth, if someone were to point a gun to my head and say "CHOOSE!", I would vote for McCain. (Full disclosure: I have never voted before, nor am I likely to vote this coming November.)
That said, any prospective voter would be doing theirself an extreme disservice if they did not diligently investigate the specifics of each candidates policy proposals. Luckily, the folks at The Tax Foundation have already done much of the work pertaining to taxes for you! They have even produced it in nifty chart form. Ask yourself, which one will make the US a more attractive place to live and do business?


No comments: